We are planning 4 volunteer working party sessions, each one supervised by one of the charity Trustees.
The sessions will be on:
Sat 6 April 10.00 – 13.00 hrs
Sat 6 April 13.30 – 16.30 hrs
Sun 7 April 10.00 – 13.00 hrs
Sun 7 April 13.30 – 16.30 hrs
New faces are very welcome so don’t worry if you haven’t been before. We just ask that all volunteers wear appropriate footwear (no open toes) and run through a short health and safety briefing before we start. There will be a pick list of jobs to do, some light, some quite heavy, such as:
- Sorting and grading stones for a new semi circular stone wall being built behind the greenhouse and shed.
- Digging out and moving more of the soil mountain in the southwest quadrant.
- Filling in the last few yards of trench for the electricity and water pipes.
- Digging out foundations.
- Potting up seedlings.
- Painting some cast iron tree grills.
- Keeping tea and coffee flowing.
Refreshments will be available.
We would like to get an idea of numbers to help us organise the work, so if you would like to come along, please drop us a line at our email address: email@example.com
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you.